10 Reasons to Always Get a Pre-Purchase Electrical Inspection
28th October, 2014
Are you buying a house, unit, office, shop, or factory?
Are you having a pre purchase electrical inspection? If no, why not?
Here are some photos of people who did not have a pre purchase electrical inspection and had to foot extra costs for the repairs.
Here are 10 reasons to always get a pre-purchase electrical inspection:
- Faulty cable was recently sold around Australia. That’s 4,000 kms of dangerous, costly cable, some of which could be in your new home.
- Pink battes in ceilings.
- Home handy man electrical installation (the previous owners may have been a bit ambitious and illegal in their install work – don’t suffer because of it!).
- LED lighting ceiling fans or air conditioners bought online with no Australian certification
- Don’t give your insurance company an excuse not to pay up (they’ll take any excuse they can get).
- Smoke detectors not maintained or working (don’t risk it).
- You get a building and pest inspection but not an electrical inspection…why? Think about what could be more detrimental… having a few termites, or getting electrocuted?
- You buy a $10,000 used car and receive a road worthy certificate. Why not a pre-purchase electrical inspection before your $300,000+ outlay on your property?
- White ants and weather damage won’t endanger or kill your family members but faulty electrical systems will!
- What price do you put on your family’s health?
If you’ve just purchased a new home or building in the Brisbane region, or are about to. please give Electrical Warriors a call for your pre-purchase inspection. You’ll be extremely glad that you did! Call our team on 1300 726 792 today.